2017 Petite Sirah
Elegant and graceful! Soft aromas of dark berries, gingerbread and oak are sultry and inviting. As it unfolds on the palate, it delivers concentrated berry flavors with notes of dark honey, blackberry pie and spice. Well-integrated tannins, a beautifully lush texture, and a lingering finish.
- 92 Points "Full-bodied and nicely filled out with seductive flavors." - Wine Enthusiast (April 2020)
- 92 Points "Everything that Petite Sirah lovers pine for!" - Rich Cook, Wine Review Online (January 2020)
- Gold Medal - 2020 Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- 91 Points - Gold Medal - 2020 Monterey Int'l Wine Competition
- 90 Points "Tremendous fruit & excellent focus." - Wilfred Wong, Wine.com