2016 Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel
Earthy and smoky aromas are followed by those of plum, vanilla and spice. The complex medley of flavors include plum, blackberry jam, tobacco, anise and sweet oak. The sturdy but softly integrated tannins yield to subtle oak notes as the wine lingers on the palate. Full of Zinfandel personality!
- 93 Points, Best of Class & Gold Medal - 2019 Los Angeles Wine Competition
- 91 Points - Wine Enthusiast Magazine (February 2020)
- 91 Points & Gold Medal - 2019 Sunset Int'l Wine Competition
- 91 Points - 2019 California State Fair
- Gold Medal - 2018 San Francisco International Wine Competition