Vibrant flavors of juicy pear, apple, and nectarine accented with spice. The lively acidity is balanced by a subtle richness in the mouthfeel, bringing this well-rounded wine to a lingering close. Pairs perfectly with a good time!
- "Rich mouthfeel, tropical fruit, and honeysuckle notes. A great match with Alpine-style washed rind cheese!" - Food & Wine Magazine
- 93 Points, Gold Medal - 2020 Monterey Int'l Wine Competition
- 92 Points - Meredith May, The Tasting Panel
- 91 Points - "Juicy fruit, bright acidity, long and amiable." - Anthony Dias Blue
- 90 Points "A lovely example of what California can do with Albarino." - Michael Apstein
- 90 Points "Silky, fresh, subtle and dry." - Catherine Fallis, Planet Grape
- 89 Points "Fresh and lip-smacking!." The Wine Spectator